Covid-19 Vaccination Services in Surrey
Vaccination services are running in a number of community locations.
Information on vaccination walk-in and pop-up clinics
Please find below information on walk-in and pop-up vaccination services across Surrey Heartlands - check back here for regular updates. No appointment required. Please only attend if you meet the vaccination walk-in or pop-up service criteria. No NHS number required but it does speed things up if you do have it with you.
Second doses will also be available, as long as it has been 8 weeks since the first dose for people aged 17 and 9 months+. Please do not attend unless it has been 8 weeks since your first vaccination. Second dose vaccination must be the same as the first dose.
Please note if you are aged 39yrs and younger you will be offered either Pfizer or Moderna as an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine unless there is a strong clinical indication otherwise. This is based on guidance issued by the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisations (JCVI) on 7 May 2021.
Please refer to the details for each vaccination clinic below for age group eligibility.
United Reform Church, Woking, GU22 7HA
- Open Monday to Saturday, 8.30am-4.30pm. Pfizer vaccines available, with no appointments required for first and second dose vaccines. For second dose vaccines must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type.
Artington Park & Ride, Old Portsmouth Rd, Guildford
- October opening hours: 10.30am-6.30pm, Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays). No appointments required for first and second dose. Pfizer vaccines available for those aged 16+. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type. Opening hours will be reviewed in November.
East Surrey (various sites)
- For vaccination walk-ins across East Surrey, including Caterham, Horley and Reigate, please visit the Alliance for Better Care website for all the details and eligibility.
Got a question about your vaccine? Visit our FAQs webpage.
The sites listed below will open on specific days as and when the supply of vaccines allows. You will be offered appointments at sites that are open at the time of booking your appointment.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- H&M Building at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton on Thames
- The Hythe Centre near Egham and Staines
- Unit 46, Peacocks Shopping Centre, Woking
GP-led services in East Surrey
- The Westway in Caterham
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Centenary Hall in Horley
- Tandridge District Council Offices in Oxted
GP-led services in Guildford and Waverley
- Artington Park & Ride site, Guildford
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Fitznells Manor Surgery in Ewell
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
- Nescot College, Reigate Road, Epsom KT17 3DS
- Superdrug pharmacy in Guildford
- Direct Pharmacy in Guildford
- Fastheal Pharmacy, Woking
- Walton Pharmacy, Walton-on-the-Hill, Tadworth
- Buckley Pharmacy, Ashtead
Vitaltone Pharmacy, Caterham
- South Street Pharmacy - running from Beare Green, Village Hall (near Dorking)
- Tesco Pharmacy, Stanwell
- Wallis Jones Pharmacy, Esher
Bookings for pharmacies can only be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
- Surrey and Sussex Hospitals in Redhill
- Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals, Chertsey and Ashford