Surrey Heartlands CCG has assumed responsibility for aspects of general practice commissioning from NHS England. The Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) is responsible for this delegated responsibility.
Details of the next Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting in public are below.
Friday 15 January 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will be running this as a virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams. Unfortunately this means that members of the public will not be able to join the meeting but papers for the part of the meeting usually held in public are published below (5 working days in advance). This will be kept under review for future meetings as and when NHS England issues further guidance.
- Meeting Papers (published 5 working days in advance of the meeting)
- Friday 12 March 2021 – 9:00
- Friday 14 May 2021 – 9:00
- Friday 9 July 2021 – 9:00
- Friday 10 September 2021 – 9:00
- Friday 12 November 2021 – 9:00
- Friday 14 January 2022 – 9:00
- Friday 11 March 2022 – 9:00
Papers of previous meetings
We ask that questions are submitted 5 working days before the meeting, where possible, so a response can be provided at the meeting.
Historical meeting agendas and papers